buzzoole code Pakortiz. Animación, diseño e ilustración: Illustration 'El Tahur' - inspired in Aurelio Monge's photograph

31 ene 2014

Illustration 'El Tahur' - inspired in Aurelio Monge's photograph

This week I'm dedicating a few hours to a special illustration. It's 'The Tahur' illustration inspired by the photography of Aurelio Monge. I think I'll leave half finished illustration, not because I don't want to finish it because I like the contrast created between the parties worked very illustration and are simply sketched with strokes.

Esta semana estoy dedicando unas horas a una ilustración especial. Se trata de 'El Tahur', ilustración inspirada en la fotografía de Aurelio Monge. Creo que voy a dejar la ilustración a medio terminar y no porque no quiera terminarla sino porque me gusta el contraste que se crea entre las partes muy trabajadas de la ilustración y las que están simplemente encajadas con trazos.



I leave, as always, pictures of the process.

Dejo, como siempre, imágenes del proceso.







Original vs Ilustración


No hay comentarios: